Breaking Dawn Part 1 Movie

AnaMardoll
Administrator
So Husband is going out of town this weekend and I'm thinking about going to see the Breaking Dawn movie. WHY DO I HURT MYSELF? But I've seen a LOT of stuff online talking about it in terms of abortion, choice, and suicide and it seems like something I need to see if I'm going to weigh in on it. AND YOU KNOW I DO.

Thoughts? I'm not even sure how long the movie is, but there's a theater nearby that serves pizza...

Re: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Movie

Brin
AnaMardoll wrote
it seems like something I need to see if I'm going to weigh in on it. AND YOU KNOW I DO.
DO IT DO IT DO IT.
AnaMardoll wrote
I'm not even sure how long the movie is, but there's a theater nearby that serves pizza...
IMDB says 117 minutes. Probably closer to 110 if you skip the end credits. (I think the 117 includes end credits.)