Quantcast

Comments not loading?

Anon.
So I'm not able to get any of the comments on the various articles to load? Am I the only one having trouble? Is there some fix I can implement?

Re: Comments not loading?

AnaMardoll
Administrator
They are showing for me right now. Can you tell me what browser you are using? The engine seems to work best with Firefox and Chrome, less well with Internet Explorer.

Re: Comments not loading?

Anon.
Firefox, although everything seems to be resolved now. This weekend I couldn't pull up the comments threads or see the link that listed the number of comments; both of those things are ixed now.