Quantcast

Movies

AnaMardoll
Administrator
Sometimes there are things I want to say about movies that I can't get a full post out of.

This is one of those times. We watched the new Conan this evening. I really really really really REALLY feel like the love interest gal looks like Jodie Foster. Husband doesn't see it. PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm424525312/nm0629697
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm117879296/nm0000149

Re: Movies

chris the cynic
On the one hand, I agree.

On the other hand, looking at the various pictures of her I found one that I felt made her look like Summer Glau, so I think I'm just bad with faces.  (Jodie Foster does not look like Summer Glau, so how can someone who looks like Summer Glau look like Jodie Foster?)

Re: Movies

AnaMardoll
Administrator
Hmm. I don't see the Summer Glau-ishness, but at the same time it seems perfectly reasonable to me that someone could look like both Jodie Foster and Summer Glau. It's a sort of transitive state between Jodie Foster-ishness and Summer Glau-ishness.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4252470784/nm1132359