Quantcast

The Happy Thread

AnaMardoll
Administrator
I Has A Happy Cat

Today we got another 1/2 of rain. We're still 12 inches short of where we "need" to be, at least according to the people who decide these things, but we're slowly but surely getting there. And I saw a rainbow -- and I've not seen one in months -- AND I saw "both ends" of it, like it was a giant arch. Probably an optical illusion, but it was still awesome.

Post happy things here!

Re: The Happy Thread

Brin
Winter break! With presents! And candles! And chocolate coins!

I have a picture too:

A plate of brownies.

I wouldn't be surprised if brownies do happen at some point. It's baking season, after all.
Mom made walnut fudge today. (Haven't eaten any yet, but I'm sure the time will soon come.) When we make fudge, it's usually for sharing with nut-allergic people, so we don't often get to have walnut fudge. (Chocolate and nuts are so much better together than either is apart.)

Re: The Happy Thread

AnaMardoll
Administrator
I agree; I don't really care for walnuts on their own, but when they are in chocolate-baked-goods, they are heavenly. Mmmmmm.

Re: The Happy Thread

Dezster
Boyfriend is coming on Wednesday for a week :)

Also, I will be making cake pops later this week, and maybe cookies at some point too.