Wishful Writers

AnaMardoll
Administrator
Rambly Ramblings is for good old-fashioned time wasting and chatting on Ana Mardoll's Ramblings site. Plus, it's a great alternative if for whatever reason you can't see or use the Disqus comments at a given time. But if you're interested in a more sober affair for writing, collaborative writing, publishing advice, blogging and deconstruction planning, or just hanging out with other new/self-published authors, please don't hesitate to check out Wishful Writers.

www.WishfulWriters.com is hosted by our good friend and commentor J.D. Montague and is a great place to work out collaborative writing projects, such as short story anthologies with her and myself. Please check it out -- we'd love to see you there.

Re: Wishful Writers

unbeliever536
This is a great idea, but...how do I form a group?  I can't find an option, and I would really like to!  Pleasepleaseplease make this thing work.

Re: Wishful Writers

AnaMardoll
Administrator
From J.D.:

To create a group:
1. Click on the 'Groups' tab in the navigation list, or click here: http://www.wishfulwriters.com/groups/
2. When the page loads, there should be a button called 'Create a Group' next to the words Group Directory: click it.
3. Follow the steps (i.e. give the group a name, description, optional avatar, privacy settings, etc.) and voila...instant group. :)

Does that work? :)