cm7

Linda
Hi Ana
I am so frustrated. Have done eveything correctly, I think, when i insert sd card, the linux stars up but stops at initial install files not found..download and put on first partition of sd card? What does this mean?
Thanks
Linda

Re: cm7

AnaMardoll
Administrator
I don't think I've seen or heard of that error before, Linda, I'm so sorry. At what step in the process are you on?

Re: cm7

Linda
Thanks for getting back to me, I finally got it to work, after 3 days...lol..I now have the android on my nook color....Thanks for your videos and posts.

Re: cm7

AnaMardoll
Administrator
I'm so sorry it took so long! What a pain. :(

I'm glad you got it working. :)